Congestion Costs Me...
From day one of the campaign, we have always wanted to make sure the campaign was a personal one. It is YOU who is out there sitting in traffic on our congested roads, it is YOU struggling to find a park at the stations just to put up with the overcrowded trains.
It is YOU who is going to miss out on that gym class or mucking around with your kids, because by the time you finish work and eventually make it home, it’s all over!
WELL WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
To coincide with the launch of our Get Wyndham Moving Instagram account, we want YOU to tell us what congestion costs you. Here’s what you need to do:
- Start following us on Instagram - simply search for ‘Get Wyndham Moving’
- Print off your favourite CONGESTION COSTS ME poster below
- Write down your personal message – make sure it’s clear and to the point
- Take a selfie WITH your poster or get someone to take the photo for you
- Load it on your public Instagram account ensuring you tag us at @getwyndhammoving using hashtag #getwyndhammoving
- We will then ‘polaroid’ capture your picture and load it on our Instagram account tagging you right back to show our followers that you are now on board and that your message can be heard
You can upload as many messages using the five different posters for each transport mode as you like – and be sure to keep a look out for your 'Polaroid Pic' the next time you visit the Civic Centre offices – you just might see yourself up on the Velcro wall!
Photo consent: by submitting your picture you authorise it's use as part of the Congestion Costs Me Instagram campaign material, and are aware that it may be used in other media forums such as the campaign website, associated Facebook page and the Polaroid Velcro wall, where appropriate. You also agree to immediately advise the Get Wyndham Moving team should your circumstances change and you wish to revoke your consent.
CONGESTION COSTS ME... posters
If you don't have Instagram but would still like to be involved and have your picture polaroid displayed on our Velcro wall, simply email us your photo of you holding your poster message to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get it all sorted out for you!